Reblog if you can see Sherlock.
Does this mean I’m obsessed?
Is it a good or bad thing that I spotted it in under 20 seconds?
I just glanced at it and saw Sherlock. Maybe I need some help.
In anticipation of Season 2 I decided that I wanted a Game of Thrones poster - who doesn’t right? I also decided to buy three extras and give them away. I’m feeling generous and wanna share my GoT love. Each poster is 24x36, so normal poster size. I’ll pick three winners. The first place winner will get their choice of the three posters above, the second place will get their choice (between the remaining two) and the third place will get whichever hasn’t been chosen. If you are picked for 2nd or 3rd place and don’t like either of the posters please let know and I’ll pick someone else.
- You don’t have to be following me so don’t feel obligated.
- You have to feel comfortable with giving me your address and full name. I’ll ship anywhere - including international, so don’t worry about that.
- Only reblog once. No spamming! I will be checking and If I see that you aren’t following this simple rule, you’ll be disqualified.
- Likes do count and it will give you an extra entry.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator so I won’t be playing favorites or anything like that.
- I’d like to pick the winners on April 1st since that is when the second season premieres. I know that’s fast but hey it’s my giveaway. I may or may not extend it, we’ll see.
- I’ll contact the winner via askbox, so please be sure those are open. If the chosen winners don’t respond within 48 hours I’ll be picking a new winner. That goes for all three.
- That’s it! Happy blogging.
- download something
- put it on a DvD
- sell it
- make profit
not what most of us do:
- download something
- like it
- go out and buy it
- give money to rich people
- having a peg leg
- wearing an eyepatch
- keeping your pet parrot on your shoulder
- referring to your vessel with feminine pronouns
- roaming the seven seas pillaging for profit
- having an emotional love affair with the sea and its figurative freedom that eventually drives you to utter insanity